I'm excited to announce that JKI is now offering a hands-on training course on how to use the JKI State Machine (an easy-to-use yet powerful state machine template that's made freely available to the LabVIEW community). It is the very same template that is used by the JKI team, nearly every day, and is the result of years of refinement by our team of LabVIEW™ experts.
This course is for anyone with a basic proficiency in LabVIEW who wants to create applications faster and write good, clean code (we'll even send you home with some valuable project templates available exclusively to students of this course). The class is held at JKI's headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area and on-site at your company's facilities.
What You’ll Get Out of this Course (Really, it’s Pretty Cool!)
- Receive hands-on training from Jim Kring -- he might even eat lunch with you and/or fix some bugs in your code!
- Learn how to build scalable, maintainable software -- these are the same code/techniques we use on all our projects at JKI!
- Take home powerful LabVIEW project templates (available exclusively to students of this course) -- your boss will think you’ve been working overtime and on weekends!
- Learn how to Pass Your CLD / CLA Exams -- do it the JKI Way!
- Obtain a Course Completion Certificate from JKI -- hang it on your cubicle wall, show it to your boss, and get that promotion you’ve been waiting for!
- Get a complimentary signed copy of LabVIEW for Everyone -- you can use as a monitor stand or even read it!
About the instructor: Jim Kring, Founder of JKI, is a Certified LabVIEW Architect, co-author of LabVIEW for Everyone 3rd Edition, and respected thought-leader within the LabVIEW community. He is passionate about teaching and helping people to apply software engineering principles to their LabVIEW coding so they too can quickly create high-quality code for their impactful applications.