We're excited to announce the 3.0 release of VI Tester, the object-oriented unit testing framework for LabVIEW! This release includes an upgrade of sources to 2013, use of the source only setting for improved development usability, and some minor fixes. Much thanks to the community for their feedback and help with this release!
Special Thanks to LabVIEW Community Members
First we'd like to give special thanks to several community members for their bug reports, feature requests, coding contributions, and more! We couldn't have done it without you: Kosist (@kosist), James McNally (@JamesMc86) and Jim Kring (@jimkring). Thank you all for your generosity of time, effort, great ideas, and attention to making this an amazing release of VI Tester!
Here is a run-down of the new features in this latest version:
- [NEW #35] Upgraded sources to LabVIEW 2013
- [FIX #27] Sort recent files by time relevance
- [NEW #28] Template tests have compiled code separated
- [FIX #34] Some reference types lost when passed from setup to test VI
- [NEW #36] Separate compiled source on all VIs